Thursday, July 18, 2013

Projects

 Since we decided not to sell our house, we decided to start making some changes. And for me, the biggest change that can be made with the littlest expense is painting. So while Seth was out of town, I decided I would repaint the house, well a good portion of it anyway. He came back while I was midway through but I finished shortly after his return.

Our entire house was an off white. I was sick of it. After much deliberation and some advice, I decided to go with gray. After a thousand different gray samples I finally chose a shade and dove in head first. I started with the entryway, then the pantry. I moved on then to the hallways and then finally the main living area. It still needs touched up but its pretty much done. I still want to do my laundry room though. I love it.


Before

Living Room walls (off White)


Mid way Through....










After
Its kinda hard to tell in the lighing but its gray




The completed pantry

The Entry Before






 The Entry After

 I still want to paint my front door


No comments:

Blog Archive