Monday, August 5, 2013

Little Swimmers

I thought because Abby and Brigham were both taking swim lessons, Brigham would do well. Because of his age this was the first year he could participate in them. I WAS WRONG!!! Out of the 8 days of lesson he participated 3. The first day was fine then after that it was all down hill. Each day he came home crying and screaming and driving me mad!  

I had Emily too, so I couldn't really do much. But I was finally sick of it the second to last day. I handed Emily off to a friend and I was on a mission. Brigham was screaming and clawing at me while I had him in my lap. The teacher tried to coax him in with no luck. So I said "I'm gonna throw him in" she looked at me a little cautiously and then I said "no, I'm serious, I'm gonna throw him in" amidst him screaming, I chucked him in.
Each time he came back with a smile on his face then the process would repeat itself. I threw him in screaming and flailing 5 times! 

The next day he went in.

Abby did stellar of course.







Swimming


Random swimming  


Abigail going down the slide



Brigham going down the slide.

1 comment:

Liza said...

Bahahhahah I love you girl! You are an awesome mom! Hope all is well! :)

Blog Archive