Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dang Dog.

 
I am not a fan of having pets in/on beds or furniture. To be more specific, I think its pretty nasty . I know I used to do it with my pets growing up but now as a mom...gag. For some reason Maggie has decided to like Brigham's bed.  Despite the fact its a loft bed and a pain to get into. When I cannot find her she has usually made her way there. The other night I went to check on Briggs before I went to bed. This is what I found...I had no idea she was in there.  Despite the gag factor, I thought it was really cute and couldn't resist snagging a picture before I took her out. Little moments...




2 comments:

andi said...

I agree with you 100% on the pets in bed...but, uh, that's pretty cute. She even got under the covers! She's found her boy :)

mandy said...

I love how she's tucked under his covers with him!

Blog Archive