**Yes, these are pictures of pictures. Ghetto. My scanner isn't working at present**
Abby's 1st grade pictures. That's right first grade. I have to keep reminding myself of that fact. For some reason these pictures make Abby seems so old and mature. If it were not for the missing tooth, I would easily think she was much older than 6. Seeing these make me so proud and sad. She is growing into such a beautiful little girl, smart and helpful. Making me a proud momma most days. But it makes me sad as well. Because these days are going by too fast. She will be 7 in less than two months. Each day with kids seems long and hard, but retrospectively, time is flying. Too soon will she stop snugging and kissing me in public. Too soon will she have to choice to be baptized and the "too soon's " keep on coming. But thankfully, she is still a kid and reminds me all the time most particularly when she's flopping on the floor throwing a tantrum. Yep, she is still a kid. I do love her so, and I would hope that my little girl stays little a lot longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment