Monday, March 10, 2014
Finally!
Abby finally lost her second tooth! It has been loose for about 6 months. She has been wiggling and messing with it none stop. I have tried on a few occasions to pull it out but she and it were not having any of that. But I guess like the last one, she hit it on Brigham somehow. That's how she lost tooth number one by bonking it on Briggy's head. This time it just really really loosened it. I was afraid she was going to swallow it in her sleep. Like a good mom I told her I was just going to feel it and I yanked it out. She was shocked then excited even as the blood was gushing everywhere. I have my own little toothless running around now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I THOUGHT I noticed that she had one fewer tooth today!
Post a Comment