Brigham bought some goggles at the Dollar store, and he never wanted to take them off. He asked Seth if he could wear them to bed. Seth said yes with the intention of coming back soon to take them off. Fast forward several hours when I go check on him before bed and I discovered this. He was still wearing them! I was laughing so hard. That's when Seth told me about their deal, and that's when Seth remembered. Ooops. They were all filled with condensation, as you can see from the moisture. Silly kids. He didn't even feel it when I took them off.
Monday, May 5, 2014
Goggles
Brigham bought some goggles at the Dollar store, and he never wanted to take them off. He asked Seth if he could wear them to bed. Seth said yes with the intention of coming back soon to take them off. Fast forward several hours when I go check on him before bed and I discovered this. He was still wearing them! I was laughing so hard. That's when Seth told me about their deal, and that's when Seth remembered. Ooops. They were all filled with condensation, as you can see from the moisture. Silly kids. He didn't even feel it when I took them off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I love it!
Post a Comment