Thursday, May 15, 2014

SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before School on her Big Day

The day finally arrived! Our baby girl is 7! She has been counting down for about 2 months, talking about her birthday incessantly. She was so excited. This year her birthday was on a Tuesday, so it was fairly uneventful. But we did have a big birthday surprise planned for the weekend, thus she was asking constantly what it was. But we never told her until it was time.
She went to school as normal, but she had been asking if I could come have lunch with her. She loved it. Unfortunately it was the first time I have done it, but I guess that makes it more fun in the long run. She requested Chick Fil-A food and I obliged.
 
 
Getting ready to eat. She is so big and beautiful




























Apparently she was very concerned that I would not make it on time because her teacher said she
was worried all morning. So when she came into the cafeteria and saw me she was very relieved.  We ate and talked and enjoyed her excitement. It was really loud in there with all the kids though so it was a little tough putting the conversation together. She was pointing to all her friends and sitting there giggling with happiness.



She also loved that Emily came. She had fun showing off her little sister, and being the big Helping sister. These two girls made a huge mess but it was worth it. They both loved it. Abby wanted to show me everything, including how they throw away trash and who sits where, etc.
This girl can pack away the food we stopped buying kids meals for her over a year ago.

This little lovey was having fun too.

YUM!

Being a goof

 

So Big

Sister Pics!



Getting ready to head back to class.
 After school she came home and opened a few gifts that she had been sent. It was really cute. She was so so so happy.





One of my New favorite Pictures!!
 
 Seth got home late this day, and I had mutual. She had pizza for dinner and later Aunt Chandler came as well as Grandpa Russ and Grandma Cheri. They brought a little cake and a few gifts, but I wasn't there :( However big surprises were in store.
Tigger pics to come.
 
 
Opening one of her gifts.


No comments:

Blog Archive