| Oquirrh Mountain Temple |
It took us about 6 hours to do five temples. Of course it was supposed to be overcast this day and it wasn't. It was pretty dang hot. For the most part the kids were troopers. There were several melt downs and fights and lots and lots of potty breaks. We brought a sack lunch and ate on one of the temple grounds. By the end we were all tired and hot but it was totally worth it!
| The views are wonderful at each temple |
| So cute. |
| One of my favorites from the whole day! Jordan River |
On the left is the cover of the passports we made the kids. They really turned out much better than I thought.
| Mount Timpanogos Temple |
| Look they got a long for a minute. |
| Sassy skirt |
Some of the moments of working on the pass ports. It was a bit crazy but it worked out in the end.
| Love her |
| Say cheese |
| Emily loved these things. Every single one had to be hugged and told they were loved. |
| I should make post cards |
| Sisters |
| Provo Temple |
1 comment:
Love this. And I love your passport idea (I might have to copy your idea when we go up North this fall... :)
Post a Comment