 |
| The Boys watching a show |
I constantly had my phone out taking pictures of all the random moments we had. There were so many opportunities for you cute pictures I couldn't resist. Here are some of those moments.
 |
| Abby, Jenny, Cort, Jay and Briggs |
It felt like all we did was eat at clean up. With six kids it was a constant food fest. Above is one such occasion.
 |
| Emily chowing down |
 |
| Sisters |
Codee and Jay had scout camp one day so I watched all the other kids. Above they were playing red light green light. Just after this picture was taken the sprinklers came on and there was lots of crying. It startled us all.
Playing out in the drive way while Aunt Codee and Jay were away. You would think this box was the best treasure ever as there was constant fighting over it.
 |
| Say Cheese |
Emily loved Cortland. She was constantly hugging and loving on him. This is one of many many moments. Cort was a trooper and put up with it. I think it helps they are both snugglers.
 |
| Aunt Cass and Nems |
 |
| Mischievous little kids |
Abby always wants to take pictures of us. So this time I obliged.
 |
| I couldn't resist snapping this of Cort sleeping. |
Playing Kitchen. They were so incredible cute!
 |
| Everyday was an adventure in my Van |
 |
| Cute Cousins |
 |
| Me and My girl. |
No comments:
Post a Comment