| Posing with the baby elephant statue |
Even though Emily and I have a good amount of alone time together in a week we rarely do fun things. Mostly its running errands and cleaning house since I am down two kids. On a last minute invite I decided that Emily could use some fun. So we headed to the zoo! She absolutely loved it. It was so easy keeping track of one child. We actually got to take time and enjoy it. She was ready to pose for the camera at just about everything. It was so fun to be able to spend quality alone time with her. It was a good reminder that I should do it more. She is such a great kid!
We had a good time exploring and seeing everything with great friends. 3 Hours at the zoo and we were spent, but it was so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment