Monday, October 20, 2014

The Dentist

Emily attempting some video games

A few weeks ago the kids all had dentist appointments. Sometimes I think I should schedule them separately seeing as I take them by myself but that's a lot for extra work. I figure its best to get it done and over with. They love getting a new toothbrush from the Dentist and that kept them happy while on our way there...dreams of a new toothbrush.  Overall the kids did great. Abby and Briggs both had x-rays and cleanings and Emily just had a cleaning. She was the hardest of course, she was not happy at all when it came to her turn. She screamed while he brushed her teeth and I held her.
He even looks cool at the dentist

There were no cavities this time around which I am very thankful for. However Abby has been recommended to see an orthodontist. The adult teeth that are growing in are coming in wonky, and where there should be 4 teeth coming in she only as 2. So that's going to need some realigning.  Another "mostly" successful visit.



Abby is finally at the age where its not that big of a deal




Emily right before she was about to scream

No comments:

Blog Archive