After Brigham's birthday party we took him to his first Rangers game. He was so excited to see them! He loved seeing the stadium and all the people. However the thing he loved the most was the food! He couldn't wait to eat and watch. We were in in luck because the clouds were out and it was cooler day. Which of course necessitated sweat shirts. Hey and guess what? The Rangers actually won!
The kids really enjoyed it. We decided not to take Emily because we didn't think she would have the patience and I wasn't quite sure about how the stadium was laid out. I am glad we left her because I probably would have been afraid the whole time. The stairs are steep and our seats were close to the edge.
It was a fun family outing that we will definitely be doing again. Sometimes its good to change things up. Happy Birthday little dude.
| Our little cheer leaders |
| Love them |
Here is the food. Expensive and kinda nasty but they LOVED it! The were so excited to eat there.
| He went and spent some of his money on cotton candy. They went to the guy by themselves...precious moments |
I had to make them pose with a few things...what kind of mom would I be if I didn't?
No comments:
Post a Comment