Friday, August 26, 2016

Rangers!!!

This kid loves Nachos

In June our Church was able to purchase discount tickets to the Rangers game. We decided to make it a family adventure. My sister Cassidee, her Husband Dalton and the kids came as well. It really was a lot of fun. The Rangers didn't do so well but I always love seeing the joy in the kids eyes when they experience things they don't often get to do. I am pretty sure all of the kids favorite part was the food! Especially Briggs and his Nachos. Thank goodness it was also dollar hot dog night :)


Look I actually got him to take a pic with me!

Abby and Lilly chowing down.

Hyrum was a little trooper as always.

Walking up to the stadium. I love this picture.

Hyrum and I

Cass and Dalton


Nems

Little Hyrum Joseph

Mom my Hands are nasty!

Briggs and Aaron

 I really had a good time and the weather ended up being nice considering it was June. Love spending time with the family!

No comments:

Blog Archive