Friday, February 15, 2008

The Worst Valentines Day Ever

I know everyone will be so jealous of my Valentines Day adventure but, alas not everyone can be as lucky as I. The day began as normal, Seth off to work and me taking care of Abby but as the day unfolded things just got worse and worse. Through out the course of the day Abby had 2 rather nasty bodily function issues that I had to deal with not to mention being grumpy form teething and being sick. But then around 2 I started to feel really nauseas. So when Seth came home I did not feel like doing a thing, except lay on the couch. Then about 6pm the nausea increased and I really felt horrible. I won’t go into details. But then at about 8:30 the top blew off, so to speak, and it was literally a scene from Fear Factor or maybe a better description would be Dirty Jobs except without bio-hazard suits. It was awful; I was so weak and short of breath and completely dehydrated. I seriously contemplated calling 911 at one point. I am feeling better though once my system was cleaned out. Although I still haven’t eaten anything since yesterday. Poor Seth, cleaned the whole mess up, plus dealt with our screaming Abby. Thank goodness for him! At least one good thing came of it. This is the least I have weighed in a few years! I have some bad Valentines Day but this one takes the cake.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds awful!!!! Please tell me it was NOT something you picked up from the baby shower!!!! I hope you get better fast!

Danielle said...

Yikes, that sounds awful!!!

Good thing you had Seth to take care of you!!

Danielle (Codee's (& your) friend)

Charla and Jarom said...

OH, that's a sad story!

Blog Archive