A few things from the past week or so..........
Last Saturday was my B-day and Seth got me some beautiful flowers, (as you can see they are really large as well) I think he was also trying to compensate for the lousy Valentines day you can read about in an earlier post. My family took me to dinner at my favorite place: The Olive Garden (I love Cheese Raviolis with Alfredo sauce, Yummy) Then we went back to my dads and had some cake and ice cream as well as opened presents. Fun Times. One of those presents was Photoshop which is a new addiction of Codee and myself. She got me started and we took a little class at church (props to Sarah) and now we were legitimately addicted, to digital scrapbooking that is.......
Here is a pic because Abby always looks so cute on Sundays, so does her daddy...I cant help but share...
This past week has been strange, we have had some wacky weather. Yesterday Codee and I took the kids to the park because it was so beautiful out. Abby loves it outside. She loves dogs too, and there was a lady there with her dog and Abby just giggled at it. Silly little girl. But today, we are couped up in the house because it is freaking snowing outside. Whats the deal.....
Its almost impossible to catch a smile on camera from this little fanny.
Look at all the snow!
6 comments:
The flowers are beautiful (go Seth!) and Abby looks so adorable (as usual!) Yesterday...65 degrees...today thunder and snow! What's next? I am addicted to Photoshop as well. I think it is the current addiction of stay-at-home Mom's everywhere.
cute flowers! And happy belated birthday!
I'm so sad I couldn't go to the park, but it's a good thing I didn't because I ended up putting the little guy down about 20 minutes later! Maybe next week it'll be nice--we can hope!
Oh, I forgot to add that I'm so glad you like digi-scrapping so much!!!!
Nice pictures Lacy. We love looking at Abby and seeing how much she is growing, unbelievable.
Hey, cute blog! I too, because of Sarah, am legitimately addicted to digital scrapbooking!
So fun to get beautiful flowers, glad that Seth is bringing them to you. Abby looked so cute in her pictures. I appreciate seeing how much she is growing. Was thrilled to hear that Curt is going to get married. Can you give me any update on what she likes so I will know what to get for the wedding gift or are they going to be registered?
Post a Comment