Here are some more pics from the first week of my trip with Abby to Utah. Along with the Bean museum, going to Orem summerfest, hanging out and touring BYU we spent time at the pool and also Hiked the Y. Although we only went to the bottom of it, but it was still a beast. Between the altitude difference, steep incline and blazing sun burning our flesh, we did it. Randy was a great uncle and carried her the whole way (along with a back pack). It was very difficult but it was good to say I actually did it. Needless to say we were all sweating bullets and exhausted by the end of it.

Abby loving the water and people watching

Codee and Jay

Abby and I, I was trying to keep my hand dry for the camera. Look at her Teeth :)

We made it to the top of the bottom

Rans with Abby and the beautiful view.

Codee and Jay on the Y
1 comment:
It looks like so much fun! Let's hang out soon!
Post a Comment