Well My sister-in-law posted this on her blog and it looked like a fun idea. So leave a memory if you will, and if you do it I will leave one for you!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!
5 comments:
Let's see... the first one that comes to mind is when we played water volleyball in the beginning of May in the freezing water. I was so bad because I'd never played and it was so cold. But I also love how comfortable you and Seth made me when I first came over on Christmas to meet the family. I was so unsure of the whole situation and you talked to me and made me so much more comfortable. :)
My first memory of Lacey was when we took some class at ARC- was it that dreadful English class in the early A.M.? I remember being a new convert and knew no one. Institute scared me! But one day I noticed your cool CTR ring and thought maybe I could muster the courage to say hello- you looked too cool for me but I gave it a try. Good thing! We had more in common than I could hope for...except I was terrible at staying up late watching movies (still am).
Love ya sis! Can't wait to see you in a week or so -- Jessica
What is better...A gansta from Cali or twin blocks? Unfair I know because you didn't have a choice. Plus, that was a phase...I hope...
My first memory of you was visiting teaching with Alice in my old apartment. You were wearing a blue shirt with a dark blue skirt with flowers (weird, huh?). And we were talking about jobs and school and driving to get where we had to go (Arlington for you at the time!)
I enjoyed meeting you and your Mom and Grandma at Abby's blessing at church! It was fun taking all the multi-generational shots!
Post a Comment