
The other day while I was cooking dinner, I could hear Abby playing in the cupboards. So when I looked this is where I found her. Thankfully I have taken everything out of there that is dangerous but, there are still plugs, wires and such. It was so cute the first thing I did was run and get the camera.
I think she was going after the block she had thrown in there awhile ago. But when she realized I had found her, she just grinned, laughed and tried to get further into the cupboard so I couldn't reach her. But she only succeeded in getting herself stuck to where she couldn't figure out how to escape. Then she became frustrated and started crying. She really wasn't stuck though all I had to do is show her how to move her body and she was out! How can you not love such a little pill.
2 comments:
Looks like she is growing up fast and getting cuter all the time. We hope we can see her before she gets much older but have no definite plans to make this a reality. Love, ggrandmother
So we should hang out sometime!!! Just don't tell that lame sister of yours - she might get jealous!!! :)
Post a Comment