Well, Abby and I are headed out of town for the next ten days so there probably will not be much posting from me. But, maybe so check back soon.
For the last 2 weeks our house has been on the market for sale or for lease. I personally thought it would take a really long time and I wouldn't have to make any major changes yet. But, I was wrong. We have a lease agreement pending right now, all we have to do is finalize it. They will be moving in on the first which is really crazy. All I can say is Crap!
Also crap because I am super stressed out about the flight tomorrow. So wish me luck with a screaming toddler who will have to be held the entire trip:(
3 comments:
So Laci - where did you go this tim?? I bet Abby did fine on the plane! If not, I hear people use Benadryl!! ha ha ha
And I echo your comment about your house. That happened way too fast.
Oh, wow that is fast! Good luck with everything, including the flight!
Holy moly, that was fast!! Hope the flight went well!
Post a Comment