Abby and I at the temple
Friday, August 22, 2008
Some Pics from the trip
Well, here are some of the pictures that I promised. Some turned out really cute but there are just to many to share. Life will be hectic for the next little while. Our house did lease, and we have to be out by the first, but really the 29th since thats when all the utilities will be shut off due to the weekend and the holiday. So wish me luck, at this point I have no idea where we will be staying. But I know that in the end the Lord will help us through this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, she is getting so big! I'm glad you had a good time. Do ya wanna come live with me? :)
Cute pics! Glad you had a good time, I'm so jealous you got to go to Cali! Good luck with everything with the house.
I haven't been blog hopping much lately, so I'm just catching up ! That little girl is too cute for words, that picture of her in the bathing suit makes me want to smooch those cute baby legs!!! Hey, I have NO clue what in the heck is happening. Like, seriously no clue. But I have a ton of super cute girl clothes if you would like them for Abigail? e-mail me if you want! mareths(at)att(dot)net I don't want to lose touch with you = )
Post a Comment