Its the little things like this that make me smile.
Monday, August 4, 2008
I know I have mentioned before how much Abby loves Belle and I wanted to show you a typical morning at my house. After we go for our morning run, I let Belle stay inside for awhile to cool off. Being a furry dog, having gone for a run in this Texas heat, one has to have sympathy. Thus, the first thing she does is plop down on the tile to cool off. Then soon thereafter so does Abby.
Then as you can see Abby also loves to play with the leash and try to put it on Belle. For the most part she puts up with because I think, Belle is too tired to do otherwise. So you can see Abby plotting her next move.
Then Belle realizes that Abby needs some assistance with this whole thing and tries to accommodate as best as possible.
I just think it is so cute. The first thing Abby looks for in the morning is Belle. She tries to bark and has a huge look of surprise on her face as if she has never seen her before. While Belle puts up with a lot, often times changing where she lays several times due to Abby constantly trying to mount her like a horse. She does eventually get annoyed and I have to put her out.
Its the little things like this that make me smile.
Its the little things like this that make me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously, that look and her little actions just melt my heart....I can only imagine what they do to you as her Mommy! I just love her. :) See you soon!
I can't wait to see my little scabby! Belle, you big dope.
Post a Comment