Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

This is my little beauty first thing in the morning. Fresh from a nights worth of sleep. When Abby wakes, there is nothing more fun than playing with her because she is so happy and snugly. She will just giggle and try and be funny. That is only if she wakes up on her own. Otherwise if you wake her before she is due, she is a little beast. But the good days definitely out weigh the bad. I love being with her first thing in the morning. What a doll. Other than that we haven't been up to much just playing at the park and keeping each other company. She is a wee bit sick right now so she is extra needy which is frustrating but I don't mind. What I do mind are her adventures escaping from me and playing in the toilet, or finding the comet and pretending its a milkshake and of course the breaking of ceramic things around my dad and Cindy's house.









3 comments:

Juen said...

She is so cute. We are coming up to Ft. Worth next weekend, Conference weekend and would like to see both of you if it is possible. We are anxious to see her in person and give her a hug or two. Please let me know if it will be OK.

THE BELLS said...

It worked. I love her little sloth ear...little butt.

Leisha Mareth said...

I'm loving her finger sucking method...she's got that one down pat. I'm glad her hair is getting longer, so cute!

Blog Archive