Friday, December 5, 2008

A Wii Thanksgiving

These are two of my brother-in-laws, Luke and Curt. They are playing Wii boxing. We all had fun watching everyone act like idiots including ourselves. But I think these two take the cake.

Here is Abby Attempting it as well...

4 comments:

Maegan said...

Too funny! I love that Abby is already playing boxing. Let's just hope she sticks to the game.

Francais Frit said...

She looks sooo omuch more grown up than the last time I saw her. Wow!

April said...

I have been meaning to get on your page and leave a comment. Love your new header, and your three faces together. ;) Abby's attempt at the Wii is priceless!

Charla and Jarom said...

That is soo funny to watch :) I love that Abby was trying. You should see Evan play Guitar Hero! He can play for hours :) Happy Thanksgiving to you! I liked your pics from the cabin, looks cozy. Sorry you got so sick, I've had strep 3 times, I totally know what you felt like :(

Blog Archive