Monday, March 30, 2009

First Hair Cut


Yes I know, Abigail is almost two and never had her hair cut. I have been saying for while it needs done but I must admit I did not want to do it. It was becoming a little WT and mullet like. But, she hardly has any hair and I thought it might make her look like a boy. Well, Seth has been not so subtly mentioning that it needs cut and I finally relented. I did however say he was going to have to come with me because I did not want to deal with her screaming and crying on my own whilst someone cut her hair. But, since I am leaving for Utah in a day there was not time in the schedule so I braved it on my own, and it was completely fine. Abby did a lot better than I expected. She sat in the fire engine and played. I had anticipated some funny pics with tantrums but the only tantrum she had was when we left.

She likes to have her hair combed Not quite sure what to think. I am spotted with the camera The final result. Not too shabby.

7 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

I can't believe she's never had a hair cut! I have to cut Evan's hair like every 3 weeks! And he hates it! I need to find a place like that where he can sit in a car. That looks fun.

Amy said...

Very cute!!! I love it.

April said...

It turned out super cute! I have never taken Syd to get her haircut either....but it is definitely time! I, like you, picture it being disastrous.

THE BELLS said...

Not to Shabby Abby....kinda a side swoop bang...very hip.

Maegan said...

They need to have giant mercedee's for us to sit in! Love the hair cut! Very stylish!

Russ said...

Abby's favorite pastime with grandma Whitworth is to sit together for hours out in the car "driving". So having a car to sit in and "drive" while getting a hair cut is a perfect diversion for Abby.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Super cute! She's a chic little gal! Glad you're having a good time in Utah! Call me when you get home!

Blog Archive