I am officially 25 weeks. People keep asking me to post pictures so here you have it. They are completely scuzzy because I just got home from the gym. Its probably the tightest most pregnant belly revealing shirt I wear. I took this myself with the timer on the camera, not to shabby eh.? Its a little hard to tell with the black shirt and couch behind but I think its the best I can get... I have another Doctors appointment on Friday so I will keep everyone posted. This pregnancy is starting to really ware on me now. My feet are slowly starting to swell and I am more winded after doing regular things. Thus far I have not really felt pregnant but as these thing set in, now I am.

Abby and I were playing in the car while waiting for someone and so I took some random pics.
8 comments:
Change your setting off of small so I can blow these up! Wow lace..getting big. I don't even think you were that big with abby at 30 weeks. (Your belly I mean)
CUTE! You look great! I can't believe you're already 25 weeks!
Wow, the time is going so quickly!
Look at those piggy tails! She is getting sooo much more hair, love it.
Wowza!!!! Your belly has really POPPED! You are so stinkn CUTE! Can't wait to see you! I really can't wait to meet baby boy!
I am excited for you! i love looking at your blog and seeing you and your family.
I love the last picture, you two are pretty. :) And you go to the gym even at 25 weeks, you go girl. I haven't lifted a finger this whole pregnancy and I guess that would clearly explain the 45 lb. weight gain. Ugh...
Lacey you look so great! I hate that we're so far away and I don't get to pat your pregnant belly when I want to!! I hope things continue to go ok for you this time around. A boy, right?! I'm so thrilled :) Call me sometime when you have time. I miss you cuz.
p.s. Abby's hair is getting soo long!!!
Yay for the belly! I think you got somethin' cooking in there!
Post a Comment