Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

Today I had another doctors appointment...and everything is fine, yeah! I had to do the glucose test, and the lady told me not to take longer than 5 minutes to drink it. Little did she know, it was like drinking a melted slushy and it was down the hatch before she could turn around :) It didn't bother me at all. So we are waiting on those results. My blood pressure was good, which is a constant worry. I also had a sonogram to check his growth to see if there was any indication of his growth slowing which is a sign of preeclampsia. All was well there also. He has a big noggin measuring at 28 and 1/2 weeks, I am currently 27 and 1/2 weeks. His legs were measuring at 29 weeks and the fluid all looked good. It was neat to see more of him then just the skeleton. He was more fleshy and was sucking his fingers (great another one). I already know he is going to be the cutest little boy in the world. I feel very thankful that all is going well thus far. I just always keep my fingers crossed.

That's his cute little face with his foot wedged up near it...

5 comments:

Maegan said...

AWWWWW! I am so glad everything is great! I can't believe you are going to have TWO kids! Can't wait to meet him!

THE BELLS said...

That's cool that you get to see what he looks like so far along...I am jealous. I still think it is weird that you are having a boy???

Sarah said...

Sounds good! I hope things continue to go well!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Francais Frit said...

So glad to hear the good news! What a fun time!

andi said...

YAY, I am so glad to hear (and see) that everything's going great. It was fun to see you this weekend!

Blog Archive