Monday, June 15, 2009

Relief...

As many know, we lease out our house in Keller. It was fine for about 6 months until the person leasing it bailed on us without letting us know. Thus, it put major stress into our lives, trying to get it cleaned up and put back into the market so we can get some cash flow. Thankfully it wasn't in horrible condition and just needed a really good scrubbing and a few fixes. Really it hasn't been back on the market too long but essentially, one day was too long for us. But today, we have new tenets!!! Hallelujah!! I cannot tell you what a relief it is. I have been so stressed about it especially with so many hospital bills soon the be arriving. Honestly I don't know how we have been able to cover everything for the past few months, well that's a lie, Heavenly Father definitely blessed us. Its one of those cases of you still have the same amount of money but twice the bills and they still get paid. Miracles do happen. Anyway, I am so relieved. Now its time to decide if we should sue our deserting tenet, if it is really worth the effort to go to small claims to get what he owes. Anyway....

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Halle-freakin'-lujah! I am so happy for you!

andi said...

Oh geez- just what you need right now, huh?? Glad to hear you got someone else in there!!!

Charla and Jarom said...

Oh, that is a relief! I say sue!!! Take them to The People's Court! You should check out your local parks and rec. That's where I found some really neat classes to enroll Evan in, for a really reasonable price! I even enrolled us in a mom and me cooking class!

Blog Archive