The nose is exactly a like! He looks so precious! I hope he is a good baby for you.
Hey it was so fun seeing you and your cute family. What a great surprise and I hope I can keep in better touch with you now. You and Brigham do look alot alike. Very cute!
Whoa. Total look alikes! So cute!
If it wasn't so obvious that your picture is old as the hills (j/k) I would think they were the same baby!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The nose is exactly a like! He looks so precious! I hope he is a good baby for you.
Hey it was so fun seeing you and your cute family. What a great surprise and I hope I can keep in better touch with you now. You and Brigham do look alot alike. Very cute!
Whoa. Total look alikes! So cute!
If it wasn't so obvious that your picture is old as the hills (j/k) I would think they were the same baby!
Post a Comment