Oh man! I'm sorry. I hope you're feeling better soon. Why does it seem everything comes at us at once? As if you're not overwhelmed enough as it is, life wants to give you a little more.
Ah, bless your heart, my love! I will be calling you today! I cannot believe you made it this far with this pregnancy! Definitely didn't see this coming! Love you, Lace! Oh yeah, I live on the island of Oahu.
5 comments:
Oh man! I'm sorry. I hope you're feeling better soon. Why does it seem everything comes at us at once? As if you're not overwhelmed enough as it is, life wants to give you a little more.
That reminds me IO got sick right before the birth...so did Curt for that matter.
SICK=BABY!!!!! So you got a hold of a doc?
Ah, bless your heart, my love! I will be calling you today! I cannot believe you made it this far with this pregnancy! Definitely didn't see this coming! Love you, Lace! Oh yeah, I live on the island of Oahu.
Hmm, what are the stats on antibiotics sending you into labor? (Don't know if there are any...just trying to make you feel better!)
Post a Comment