I am quickly discovering how careful I have to be around Abby these days. She repeats everything and literally mimics all I do. Here are three examples:
1) The other day I caught Abby lifting up her shirt, pinching the skin to create a bump and trying to feed her baby doll named creepy.
2) This morning she got the tubes to my breast pump and put them under her shirt and said "get the milk out"
3) Every time I change Brigham's diapers she has to change creepy's. She does the whole thing, check for poop, diaper, wipes, cream and clean.
I also cannot believe Brigham is already more than a week old, my how the time flies. He is so good, I am really blessed to have such a relaxed kid. It creates a good balance since Abby is such I pill I can put him down to play with her and he is fine with it. Here are a few pics from the last week.


6 comments:
Oh he is sooo adorable! And I hear you in the Abby thing. The worst part was the Aiken was asking all kinds of questions now that he's five and I didn't really know what to tell him!
Creepy?!
I think that last pic looks just like seth!
He is so cute I want to eat his cheeks!
I can't stop laughing.... Creepy? That's the creepiest name!
he is SOOOOOOO cute!!!
And yeah, what's up with "creepy?"
You've got a little mama there!
What a darling little boy you have. We can't wait to see him. Do you know yet when you will have him blessed?
Post a Comment