Abby has needed her hair cut again for awhile now. But, I just have not wanted to spend the money. However the other day she was crying because her hair kept poking her and and thus I caved in. Much better. This was her third haircut and she did much better this time. I am afraid however that while Abby's first haircut was around two years old, Brigham's will be at about 3 months old!
The Shagster
Much nicer
3 comments:
Cute little bob! I love it.
check out that chic girl! Super cute.
Totally know how that goes, I think Evan got his first hair cut at 6 months! I still have to cut his hair like every 3-4 weeks! I'm trying to grow it out right now cause I'm tired of the buzz cut. He keeps saying, I need hair cut mom, it's too long! :) Her hair looks adorable :)
Post a Comment