Sunday December 6Th, 2009 we blessed our sweet little Brigham Mason. The outfit he wore my mom, Brigham's Grandma Jody, got him for the special occasion. He looked so cute in it, I don't think the pictures really do it justice. Our friends and family came and it was nice to have so many people there who love Briggs. As I have said many times before, Brigham's not really a fusser (is that even a word?) However the moment Seth began to bless him he began to cry and whine through the whole thing. Despite that, Seth gave him a very beautiful blessing and managed to concentrate on what he was saying. As soon as he was finished, Brigham stopped crying and was fine. The little stinker.Sunday, December 13, 2009
Brighams Blessing
Sunday December 6Th, 2009 we blessed our sweet little Brigham Mason. The outfit he wore my mom, Brigham's Grandma Jody, got him for the special occasion. He looked so cute in it, I don't think the pictures really do it justice. Our friends and family came and it was nice to have so many people there who love Briggs. As I have said many times before, Brigham's not really a fusser (is that even a word?) However the moment Seth began to bless him he began to cry and whine through the whole thing. Despite that, Seth gave him a very beautiful blessing and managed to concentrate on what he was saying. As soon as he was finished, Brigham stopped crying and was fine. The little stinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks like dom delouise! In that fam pic your look SO much like cassidee. I think it is the way your hair is. My little family...we wish we were there.
Oh, he is adorable! Wish I were there to chill with you! Happy Blessing Day!
Post a Comment