Sunday, May 23, 2010

For Jess

I know I have been neglectful in my duties. It was a goal of mine to take pictures with Abby and her tigger each year to show her growth. Last year I took them but I don't think I posted and thanks to my buddy Jess who each year reminds me... here they are. I would have forgotten completely this year if not for her. For some reason I couldn't find year 1 pics...but here is what I have. I cannot believe how big she has gotten.In the hospital6 Months old2 Years old Three years old

5 comments:

Sarah said...

holy moly!! just from birth to six months is a huge difference!!! wow!!!! she was tiny!

THE BELLS said...

How cute...in that side pic briggy looks like he has a wig on! FUNNY!

Liza A Martin said...

Woah! Praise God for the now big and healthy 3 year old! So cute!

Kristina said...

wow, she sure had grown. What a great tradition... taking her picture with that every year. I can't believe she was smaller than tigger. What a little blessing she is... and a crack up too. I wish we lived closer, I think she and my Grant would get along pretty well.

Francais Frit said...

It is hard not to think that the Tigger is shrinking! Wow, what good parents she must have ;)

Blog Archive