Lately Abby has had a lot of sleeping issues. Sometimes she wont fall asleep until really late. For instance when I got home from work at 10:30pm last night she was still awake and remained so until about 12:15AM. I know kill me. Then sometimes we wake up and she is in bed with us. Then again the other night I came home late from work and she had fallen asleep on the floor in the hall way. She is so random and has us pulling out our hair sometimes. Then top that off with Briggs who rarely sleeps more than 2 hours straight, I wonder how we function. So to find her in her bed was a great relief. But look at her. Feet against the wall, hands down her pants, turned sideways. No wonder she has trouble staying in bed.


2 comments:
She makes me laugh. I love her.
dnno if you're looking for advice but do you have something on her door so she can't get out? maybe try that so she can't get in to bed with y'all.
i don't know how you're doing it either. i thought the sleeping issues were gone forever. :(
Post a Comment