To those wondering Briggs had taken a shower with Seth, and fell asleep on his chest. Seth laid him on my swimsuit on the floor where he stayed asleep. And no they dont fall asleep anywhere it just seems that way:)
So cute! I love sleeping babies! And P.S. Motherhood IS hard work! Thanks for sharing those videos, really uplifting and changed my attitude :) I have never thought about motherhood in that way, being God's work, I love that!
8 comments:
Those are some cute kids you've got there. Uh, how in the world did Brigham fall asleep in the shower? What a little cutie.
Those are some cute kids you've got there. Uh, how in the world did Brigham fall asleep in the shower? What a little cutie.
Your kids fall asleep in the funniest places. The shower? That picture made me laugh.
This post makes it seem like your kids will sleep any where. My favorite is under the bed!
Yeah, I second that- how did he fall asleep in the shower??? He's just that mellow! Very cute!
To those wondering Briggs had taken a shower with Seth, and fell asleep on his chest. Seth laid him on my swimsuit on the floor where he stayed asleep. And no they dont fall asleep anywhere it just seems that way:)
So cute! I love sleeping babies! And P.S. Motherhood IS hard work! Thanks for sharing those videos, really uplifting and changed my attitude :) I have never thought about motherhood in that way, being God's work, I love that!
I am so amazed your kids fall asleep like that. I have to cross my fingers, hold my breath and wish on a falling star for that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment