Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nastics

Traslated from Abby speak meaning Gymnastics. Once a week for the past 4 weeks Abby has had gymnastics at the rec center. I was really impressed. I figured it would be some mats out and they would strech and roll around. But I was pleastly surprised to find this was not the case. It was very organized and overall awesome. They had a high bar, rings, a rope, balance beem etc. Being Abby's first class in something organized she struggled a bit. I had to chase her down and stay with her a good portion of the time but the teacher was great and Abby loved it. Now we will see how preschool goes in a few weeks.The Set upDoing a back bend The class after a day of workClimbing the "mountain"It even tuckered Briggs out

Waiting for her turn
The balance beam

Abby was a master of the rings and high bar. I was really impressed with her skills and willingness to do things.

2 comments:

andi said...

Aside from the impressive backbends, I still can't believe your child will just fall asleep sitting in the stroller!

THE BELLS said...

I love that she says..."Nastics" it is SOOO Abby.

Blog Archive