Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Day at the Museum

Last week were were able to go to the Museum with some of our family. I wasn't sure what to expect, since I had never been there before. Thankfully my Mother in Law Cheri had some sort of season pass that got us all in (and there were 9 of us total). The kids had a great time. It was all hands on and they didn't want to leave. We played for a few hours and had lunch there as well. But, as the day wore on the kids began to get exhausted (well I was too) and it was time to leave. Abby keeps asking when we are going back. Briggs and the Tortoise
Briggs walking to the Alligator? I am not sure what it was.

Playing trains.

Abby and her cousin Leah playing at shopping.


Seriously doesn't she look ten?

Playing doctor.

Love this pic.


Briggs always finds a little nook to rest.


Do I see a future here?


Briggs Driving the Ambulance


Briggs and his cousin Izzy playing in the H2O

Abby and the Dinosaur


Briggs in the Dinosaur foot print.



What a pair


Digging up bones with cousins Leah and Becky


This is Abby's version of thumbs up!


Asleep before we leave the parking lot.
Good Times :)

3 comments:

Crysta said...

We love that musuem! The grocery area is my kids favorite...always hard to get them to leave it! If only it were that easy to put Briggs to sleep at church! :)

Ally said...

Is this the museum of science and history?? I used to go there all the time!!

Liz said...

Ooh. I think I need to take the kids there. Looks like fun.

Blog Archive