Thursday, October 14, 2010

Heard in Recent Months

Here are some of my favorite Abby quotes from the last six months. Remember she has been potty training so yes there is poop talk.

  • "Look mom my poop made a snake!"

  • I say "Abby pick up your toys" She replies " I cant do that I am too little" So I laugh and she then says "mom, you pick them up your a big girl"

  • While reading about Jesus Abby says: "Mom, do you like Jesus?" I respond "Yes I do." She then says; "I am going to marry Jesus"

  • I ask "Who is your favorite mom?" She says "Lacey" I then say "who is your favorite dad?" And she says "Honey"

  • While flushing the toilet "mom, my poop is going to see his dad"

  • "Mom what do sharks eat huh? Breakfast?"

  • "Abby who are you talking to?" Response "my husband"

  • I was caressing her face with my hand over her ear...she says "hello, anyone there" like its a phone.

  • "The sun likes to drive"

  • While discussing Jesus "Does Jesus have batteries?"

6 comments:

Ally said...

LOL!!! abby is so cute!

Kristina said...

Hilarious! I think poop talk is the funniest. She's such a fun girl.... and a cute one too!

andi said...

Oh, the last one made me giggle!!

Francais Frit said...

I love little kid quotes

Crysta said...

So fun!! But, seriously why are kids so facinated with POOP! LOL! :)

Liz said...

Jesus batteries... hmmm?

Blog Archive