Its been busy around here thus the reason for still posting about Christmas. Even though this post is massive... I still have more I want to post. I just look at it as keeping up the Christmas Spirit. We had a great time opening presents together. All the kids made out like bandits. It was a lot of fun. It was funny because Abby was hesitant to go and open her presents she was afraid that Santa was actually going to be down stairs. When we convinced her he wasn't she was more than happy to go down and reek havoc.

After all the fun of opening presents the kids wanted to go and play with their toys. Well, mostly Abby. She wanted to ride the bike that Santa brought her. I was really impressed by her. She did awesome. She is getting so big I cannot believe it. I seriously almost cried watching her. Which I do a lot of these days. I just cannot comprehend how big she is getting and it makes me sad yet so proud.

3 comments:
I just wish we could see each other. Is that too much to ask for? And Lace, you and your fam are too cute. I love you all!
Such cute photos! Miss you guys :(
I LOVE the one of Briggy making out with the fireman statue. Classic.
Post a Comment