After church on Sunday we came home for a little more porch swinging and visiting before we headed for home. Here are the last pictures of our short visit. Thanks again Juen and Darrell.
Oh my goodness, those sleeping pictures are to die for! Abbie looks just like my Eva when she sleeps, and my girl sleeps HARD, so I imagine that's Abs as well.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, those sleeping pictures are to die for! Abbie looks just like my Eva when she sleeps, and my girl sleeps HARD, so I imagine that's Abs as well.
Aw, cute. Love your cute family, my sister.
That picture of Abby sleeping is hilarious. Save that to show her boyfriends!
Classic Abby. I love that dress and briggy in that hat is so cute.
Dude, Abby is way too TX. You need to get her to Cali ASAP. For real.
Post a Comment