Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Photo Shoot
Since Brigham had his second Birthday I decided it would be nice to have some good pictures of him at this stage of his life. My friend Patty spent the morning with us taking pictures. For a somewhat impromptu thing, they really turned out well. I didn't plan at all and for the most part I was really happy with them. Here are what I think are the best of the bunch.I cannot believe how old my kids are getting. Thanks again Patty :) Pictures of the Birthday party are forthcoming. 



























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are awesome! I don't know which ones are my favorite. I love them all!
Brigham has the most beautiful eyes! Those are all great pictures. Your kids are growing up, especially Abby. Don't you just hate that?
What adorable pictures of those precious kids! Looks like Brigham had a wonderful birthday party with tons of family in attendance! Wish I could of been there too....Miss and love you all so much....Grandma Jody
Post a Comment