We have had a massive drought this summer so it was quite the blessing to receive this rain last weekend. Even though it only lasted a day it was fantastic. When first started raining, we were in the car and Briggs started to freak out. He does the same thing if we go through the car wash. I don't blame him, we haven't seen rain in a long while. So despite it being late and the kids needing baths, we decided to get out of the car and play. The kids LOVED it. The jumped and skipped and ran for about 40 minutes, til it was too dark to see. But it was great to watch them have so much fun!
2 comments:
playing in the rain is the best! I think it's one of those childhood pleasures that we forget about. Maybe I'll go out into our next rain storm.
you're a fun mom :) love ya.
Post a Comment