Thursday, March 8, 2012

29

I turned 29 last week. The last year of my twenties. I cannot believe it since I feel like I am 15 most days. Then I look around, see my husband and three kids, and know differently. Not to mention my body feels like I am 50. But, here I am hurtling towards 30. When I was 15 I thought 30 was a near death experience, and now that I will be there in a year it doesn't seem that way at all. In  my book its just another year. Crazy!

Seth had gotten up early and picked up some maple glazed eclair donuts that were divine. They were so fresh the glaze was melty. Plus a bouquet of beautiful roses, a home made card from he and kids, and it was a great way to wake up. I spent the day with the kids as Seth was away and then that evening we all went to dinner with my dad and Cindy at my favorite Chinese restaurant Taste of Asia. YUM! We came back home and then feasted on cake and ice cream (can you tell my diet was blown this day?)
My beautiful flowers from my Love

My super YUM-O cake that Cindy made

When we asked Abby how old I was by reading the number she said 2G! Guess  she is in the technology era :)

Cindy and Emily Buddha

Chowing down on the cake. Love Abby's face.
I got a few gift cards from my dad, Cindy and my sisters. Plus some dough from my Mom and Grandma. It was a good day overall and I am thankful to everyone who remembered. Love you

2 comments:

andi said...

Happy Birthday! Oh to still be youthful in my twenties :) Enjoy it while it lasts {wink}

Kristina said...

Where's your 29th birthday mug shot? I'm glad you had an enjoyable birthday. I know what you mean about feeling 50 yrs old. But trust me, you don't look a day over 20!

Blog Archive