On March 6th Emily turned 2 months old. Time has passed so quickly lately, its hard to believe. This little lady has been such a blessing to us and we all just adore her. She has thus far been a pretty good girl. Compared to Abigail and Brigham at this age, she is awesome.
| She is always grabbing a her head or ear |
Two Month Stats:
Weight: 12.1 Lbs 83%
Height: 23 1/2 inches 89%
Head circumference: 38 cm 30% (little noggin)
| Strike a pose |
She has had some pretty bad baby acne and cradle cap but that's pretty normal. She also does have re-flux but we are managing that. She is a trooper when it comes to her siblings and for the most part handles being handled well.
She loves her pacifier, and it generally does the trick when she is fussy. She has recently really started to smile a lot and it melts my heart, even if it is 3am. She still gets up several times a night but that's life with a baby. Abigail drools, Brigham pukes and Emily poops A LOT... awesome.
| Abigail and Emily |
Can you tell we all adore her. She really is so special to our family. I have a soft spot for her and I cannot stand to hear her cry. Although sometimes she has to. I only have so many hands. Right now she has a few nick names...little lady, emmy lou, little dolly and as Brigham calls her nemily.
| I love this girl |
| Her first pair of jeans |
| Big Yawn |
| Little smiles |
| When she is happy she makes this face |
So I uploaded this video before I listened to it.... don't mind my terribly annoying mommy talk.
| Go cowboys |
No comments:
Post a Comment