Yet another post of sleeping people. I never knew there could be so many pictures to be taken of sleeping kids, but in this house they are plentiful. Never are they the same, I suppose that's why I like them so much. Who doesn't love their kids when they are sleeping?
I guess since I post so much of the kids it was my turn also. After a particularly rough night Seth snagged some pictures of Emily and I zonked out.
Then to daughter number two. She is so funny. This night I walked in to find a little basket she had covered with a blanket, placed a baby inside and fell asleep with. Its her own little baby Moses. If you look close there is also a baby for the baby. Abby what a goof.
| See the baby for the baby? |
Then there is this little stink pot. Could he be any more cute? Seth found him like this. It looks like he was playing zoo before he finally fell to sleep. Of course he is backwards with his feet sticking through the bed frame.
1 comment:
you have a beautiful family :)
Post a Comment