| Little posers |
Last week we took the kids to visit the Temple. Abigail is always asking questions about it. When Seth and I go she always wants to come too. I thought it would be a good idea for the kids to see it in person. It is such a beautiful place and the grounds are great for taking pictures. The kids enjoyed it and it was a good teaching experience. We took so many pictures I had to do two posts.
| The front of the temple |
| say cheese |
| I am not sure why they are leaning like this |
| So cute |
| The kids and I |
| Seth and the kids |
| Our family |
| Seth and Emily |
| Handsome Stud |
| Emily and I |
| On the front steps |
| Not bad for a pic taken by Abigail |
| So sweet |
| I love this girl |
| Briggs wanted in the picture too |
| Love Him |
| SO adorable |
No comments:
Post a Comment