Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cowboys Stadium: Part 2

These are the remainder of the pictures I took at the stadium, again, it was a great time. Afterwards we had lunch at my favorite place, the Olive Garden, and then headed home. The kids made it about 10 seconds before they were asleep, they were exhausted. I think we all came home and crashed. The stadium is a BIG place.
Their newest Fan, in the end zone on the star


The Girls

My three little Amigos- in the end zone


Seth and Briggs at the entrance to the Locker Room



Can you believe they didn't draft me?

In the locker room trying on the gear

This was a cute idea, Abby was too scared to come near Seth or I

Look at those shoulders!

So funny, My Mom and Ron

Ready to tackle

look who dress right next to each other

Ron in the Press conference room, about to make a speech

The press room

Another view of the field

Seth and I about to be done

He looked so cute in this hat, we almost bought if for him. However he hated it on his head.

Abby and Tom Landry

The stadium as we were leaving

A  few minutes after lunch

Tuckered out!

No comments:

Blog Archive