Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter

I realize Easter was a few weeks ago, however I have this thing where I have to post my pictures chronologically. If I post something out of sequence of when I know they happened it really irritates me. I know. I. Am. Anal.

Anywho...We had a good Easter this year and the Easter bunny filled the kids baskets with all sorts of things. Including but not limited to, new swim suits, kites, paddle boards, candy and these cool wash rag things.

The kids were so excited to get their baskets. We opened them and spent the morning playing with the goodies. Then we headed to Church to learn more of our Savior, feel the spirit and reflect on the true meaning of Easter.

Afterwards we had a gathering with most of Seth's family and ate some yummy food and spent some time together, too bad I didn't have my camera for that.

All in all it was a wonderful Easter.

Brigham's Haul

Abigail's Load





This is what Emily did

Huge Doll

So Cute


What are you looking at?

Their Kites


They got these little squares that you put into the tub that expanded into wash clothes. They were actually rather cool



Emily and Seth fell asleep after all the fun

No comments:

Blog Archive