Friday, April 13, 2012

Ennis Blue Bonnets Part 1

As most Texans do, I wanted pictures of my kids in the blue bonnets. I failed in that endeavor last year and wanted to make sure to do it this year. I asked my friend Patty if she would take some pictures for me and she said yes because she is super nice. She suggested heading to the town of Ennis because its loaded with Blue Bonnets. Its a bit far, about one hour and forty five minutes, but to me it was worth it. It was absolutely beautiful out there. Not to mention the kids did really well in the car both ways!

I wanted all the kids to wear their matching Easter clothes from my Dad and Cindy. I dressed Abby and Briggs and put Emily's outfit in a bag  to take with us. I didn't want her to slobber or poop on it. So when we arrived, what did I find? I forget the bloody bag! I was so upset. I seriously was so upset, I don't think I have been so upset with myself over something so trivial before. I just wanted some cute pics. As luck (my luck  mind you) would have it, my normally  wonderfully behaved baby, was not so wonderful. She cried the entire time we were out in the fields. I am pretty sure she was mad I forgot her dress. Thus, I spent most of the time in the car with her trying to sway her with milk, to no avail.

We only got two pictures with Emily in them, both of which she is crying in. Abby and Briggs struggled with being still as well. But what can you expect with these tykes. So I am really happy with what we got since poor Patty didn't have much to work with.  So here is the first of the decent pictures. Isn't it a beautiful place?

Oh lest I forget, my luck strikes again, and Abby lost her BLUE glasses in a field of BLUEbonnets. That is her 3rd PAIR!  I am starting to regret taking her to the optometrist.

Thanks Patty for putting up with us! 
My sweet Gail

Love Love Love this Picture

Abby is such a little beauty, isn't that field gorgeous?



My wonderful men

So handsome

Strike a pose

Peek A Boo

I see you

I just want to kiss him!

OK really? How old is she? She doesn't look four right? But oh do I love her.

Little Goofs

Squeezes


They grow up fast!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I wish that field of flowers was my backyard! How beautiful. I'm sorry about the glasses, that stinks!

THE BELLS said...

so jealous.....

Blog Archive