Continuing- We stayed up Late Friday night and went to bed, about 3 seconds after I laid down I felt incredibly sick, popped up and ran to the bathroom. I stayed there for a number of hours that were not very pleasant. I made it through thanks to my mom, Codee and randy. They saw me in a situation that I am sure is burned in their memories(sorry) -Back story, prior to my arrival this sickness swept through Codees house and was thought to have gone...needless say it wasn't. It was horrible and left me pretty useless the entire next day. Thankfully Emily never got it. But my mom and Randy fell ill the next night as well.
It was unfortunate since I had plans with another Bestie the next day that did not happen. But she did brave entering the house later that night to visit, even though I looked like death and was pretty cloudy in my thoughts. But I was thankful for that visit, no pictures were allowed by me. Its hard to only visit your best friends in years, rather than days, weeks or even months....
The next day was Sunday and we headed to church then off to a family get together that my Aunt and Uncle hosted with yummy food and good times. Then it was time to head home. It was short and sweet but worth the visit!
 |
| Good Morning Uncle Rans |
 |
| Jay Entertaining us before church |
 |
| Nems and Grandma |
 |
| Jentz |
 |
| Me and my Nems |
 |
| Look and this model, what a doll |
 |
| Great Grandma and Emily |
 |
| Me and Gram |
 |
| Cass and Gram |
 |
| Me Gram and Cass |
 |
| Family Dinner |
 |
| Chilling |
 |
| Hanging out on the porch |
 |
| Look at their faces |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| Cass, mom, me and code |
2 comments:
For future reference 100% purple grape juice prevents stomach bugs.
I had the best time seeing you!! I love you, Lacey!
Post a Comment